Every now and then, I wander myself into a thrift store and get lost among the racks. I've gotten pretty damn good at just inspecting pieces and know how they will fit on me. I loathe trying on clothes in the winter so, this is my incredibly useful superpower.
Listed are the items that I found. I didn't try on any so I'm rather proud this is what I ended up with. Oh wait, that's a lie...I tried on the shoes!
1. MOCCASIN LOAFERS - FOUND FOR $4
2. DENIM BUTTON UP - FOUND FOR $4
3. BLACK TANK DRESS - FOUND FOR $5
4. GRAY SIDE ZIP JACKET - FOUND FOR $6
5. NAVY SUMMER DRESS - FOUND FOR $5
If you want company thrifting, don't hesitate to ask me because there's so much to dig through and that's weirdly satisfying for me.