Embrace Messy Hair
Upon discovering Flexi-Rods, I've stayed away from the curling iron for quite some time now! I love the volume and the length of time these curls have. I buy mine from Sally's, here. My hair goes through about 40 rods to get this tight of curl. (These curls are on Day 4!!)
Here's my process:
- Don't have freshly washed hair but wet hair.
- Spray some type of mousse, I use Sea Salt Spray.
- Finger width sections of hair wrapped around one rod.
- Do all your hair while wet and sleep on it.
- Take out when they are dried in the morning.
- Separate the curls with your fingers. I lightly brush through as well because I like the frizz. If it gets too frizzy, add in some coconut oil to bring it back.
- Style! So many options!
This shirt was given to me by my badass, rave going cousin, Kaleigh. I love LOVE it. Thanks again! <3 And I bought the high waisted shorts from Charlotte Russe for St. Patricks Day. I think I will return for another pair in black. I love them too!
I run out of posing ideas sometimes. Anyway! Here's the curls in a bun without an actual ponytail because my hair texture just lets me tuck it away! Seriously, worth a shitty nights sleep for days of effortless hair.